Saturday, October 16, 2010

October 16, 2010...pottery slut

Terry and I went to the opening of the 2010 Orton Cone Box showlast night...lots of friends there. My piece, Miss Havisham's Wedding (Cake) was an award winner...a purchase award from the Bracker family.

I also purchased two pieces. Here are photos of the two pieces I bought. The little flower t-pot is by Susan Beiner of Tempe, Arizona and the figure bottle is by Glenda Taylor from Topeka, Kansas. Love, love, love them.

I also bought a Pete Pinnell teabowl at the other show in Lawrence Art Center, since I missed getting one at the KC Clay Guild Teabowl National last June.

We also had a lovely dinner at Esquina in Lawrence, Kansas...yummy fish tacos and ultra yummy chips and salsa. I think that salsa is my favorite anywhere! I also had a yummy bottle of Jaritos Grapefruit pop.
I can't wait until the symposim at LAC next weekend. Two days of pottery!








No comments:

Post a Comment