Sorry clay fans,
I just don't feel like photographing or writing about pots at the moment...small crisis(es) happening around me and I'm not coping well.
I gotta be happy to make pots, so I guess it goes to say, I gotta be happy to write about 'em.
Monday, July 11, 2011
Just got back from a wonderful trip to Taos, NM. Terry and I camped, but were busy in town or in the mountains or wild environs every day.
- hiking to Williams Lake (alt. sickness....ugh!)
- Ojo Caliente (all I can say is WOW!...but, ash in the water from the fires
- Rift Trail overlooking the Rio Grande
- Taos Box raft trip (Far Flung River Rafting with Ricus)...again, all I can say is WOW!
- bought some pots...bought some earrings in SAnta Fe
- ate a lot of Green Chilis...even GC beer at Eske's...great beer and pizza at Marble Micro Brewery in SF, too
- visited the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum as well...really great! Santa Fe Clay as well
- Terry had wonderful Marg's at Taos Inn...a great place to people watch...lemon curd cheesecake, too!
Off sometime in the future to the WHW.