Thursday, August 13, 2009

day 7. ten percent



thursday, august 13, 2009
Never went in the studio to make anything yesterday. I am still wiped out from the trip to Mnpls. I did my trip take and I made more than I thought. yay!
::
I was thinking about what I could do for my customers and ppl who come in my booth. I decided to create a 10% off reward coupon to use at art fairs & on line (that means that I must update the online stuff!) I went through my recent guest book emails and sent each person a coupon. I think that I should send them right before the show...instead of a card...maybe I will also send the card. Anyway, I thought that might help things at fairs.
I have been working on and off all day updating my website images. Yay! I reconsidered some price points as well.
I need more photos.
::
I made some fajitas for Fiona and I, but they are NOT as good as hers. YUM anyway.
::
I am saddened to hear that Les Paul died today...

...to quote part of my favorite Les Paul/Mary Ford song:
"Somewhere there's music, how near, how far
Somewhere there's heaven, It's where you are
The darkest night would shine
If you would come to me soon,
until you will, how still my heart
How high the moon"

No comments:

Post a Comment